Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

MOUNTAIN TOP!

My friend brought Topper down to Flying K, this morning. I swear if I didn't know this horse personally, I would swear it was a different horse that she was giving me. LOL

Here is Topper back in August, pretty red-ish bay

And Topper now, his winter coat is growing in

He got off the trailer, took a look around and seemed to settle in. I put him out in his "quarantine paddock". He has to stay there for two weeks before I have full access to the barn and property with him. I can't wait to work him a bit and get him back in riding shape.

I took a ton of photos of him this morning. I think I finally found my "heart horse". I haven't said that or felt that in a looooong time! Not since 2003ish.


OHHHH and if anyone is wondering why his name is Topper, it is short for Mountain Top.... THANKS TO THIS COMMERCIAL! ;)





Anyways photo dump under cut, enjoy! :)


Totally love this horse!













HOLY CRAP! What the hell is that noise coming from that funny looking pony!?!?!?!


RUN AWAY from crazy looking pony making weird noises!!!!!


I'M BRAVE, I'M BRAVE, I'M BRAVE!!!!


HEY YOU! COME HERE


I'M NEW HERE....


CAN YOU BE MY FRIEND?!

No comments:

Post a Comment