Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

11 Years Ago

I lost my mother; my best friend to cancer. Everyone said it would get easier as time passed. Well I can truthfully say, that is the biggest crock of shit anyone can tell you. I know everyone deals with death differently but I can easily tell you that I still think of her every-single-day! It still hurts, I still cry over her death, and I miss her terribly! Some days more then others.

I made this video a few years ago.

-:|:- Barbara Ann -:|:-

This evening my good friend Pasty posted a video from her PhotoDex account on facebook and I remembered that I had an account too. I logged in and damn if I didn't see the video first thing. I was happy and sad all at the same time because A) I thought the video was lost forever due to wiping my old computer clean. B) Because today marked the 11th year that she has been gone.

I find it odd that weird things like this happen to me on specific dates.

1 comment: