Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looong Day

Today has been such a long day. I guess because of all the stress and such I have been worrying with over the past few days. Today was the following~
Mitchells neuter day
House appraiser (I was unaware of this)
Home inspection
House buyer, along with his agent, my agent were all here too.


My day started off with the alarm going off at 8am, I sluggishly got up and smacked it to go back off at 8:30am. I figured I would have enough time to get the pup to the vet by 9am. 8:30 hits, I jump up and start running around like a crazy girl who is still asleep, confused, trying to get the dog ready, along with trying to remember to dress myself and that my pink polka dotted pj pants were going to cut it. Next thing I know it is 8:50am. OH CRAP! We're going to be late! Rush to the car, pup jumps in, I jump in and off we go. Of course we hit every light, go stuck in traffic, and whatever else that I don't care to even remember. All because I wanted to sleep an extra 30 minutes. Stupid! I did get the pup there just in time before 9am. Filled out paper work and they took him back. I drove home thinking all kinds of really bad things. I guess only because the last time I had a dog fixed, the vet tech killed her by feeding her before hand. Yeah that ended up with a $4k vet bill. I swear I was going to kill someone if that happened again, thank god it didn't and I know because I've been taking him to a really great vet, who I really like. She is great with him and so are the techs.

I got back home and tossed up the idea of going on a cleaning spree, then going to the barn, or going to the barn, then coming home to a cleaning spree. I ended up sitting around till 10:30am, and said screw it all I'm not cleaning and I'm going to the barn to spend some time with my horse. I pull up in front of the barn and I get a phone call from my realtor saying "The home appraiser is at your door and no one is home to let him in". My head exploded! NO ONE TOLD ME THIS and I KNEW Eric was home. I tried calling him a billion times but he was sound asleep. So I made it back to the city within 15 minutes, when normally it takes me 35-40 minutes on the road. I blew into my house and told him to get his ass up, filled him in on what was going on and let the poor guy in my house.

He said all was well with the house and it all looked good. I guess? I have no idea, I have no hope I swear.

At that point I said screw everything, Eric and I started snapping at each other because that is how I am when under stress, I get snappy, pissy, bitchy, and I'm sure he wishes he could just play ostrich when I am like that. He went back to sleep. So out of frustration I started cleaning. I got the major things out of the way and said screw it again. I was done. Those people were going to see the house as it was. Eric got up and went out to get us food.

3:30pm rolls around and the inspection shows up. At that same time the vet calls me to tell me Mitchell had a draw back, and just then Eric is beeping in, while I am trying to find my fucking keys to unlock the front door to let the poor guy in. I found my keys, fell out the front door trying to talk to Eric and let the guy in, while trying to keep Snick back. I said screw it all, hung up, put dog out, and showed the guy where the basement was. Within minutes my realtor showed up, then the buyers realtor, then the buyer, then Eric. OMG way to many people in the house at the same time. I just stayed out of everyone's ways, and payed some bills, filled out some paper work for my new house out in NV, and just tried to act like I was okay with everything. They all were here for about and hour and a half.

They left, Eric left to hang with some friends, and I went to go get my poor pup from the vet at 6pm. The vet told me it wasn't as easy as we had hoped due to him having a retained testicle that was up in his abdomen. So he has two incisions, is doped up beyond belief, has no idea what is going on, and has to wear a cone around his head till he is healed up. He is home now and asleep. Poor guy. I feel sorry for him.


Tomorrow I have to go to the barn for the farrier, then go drop my car off to get it fixed up for a 2700 mile drive. I am no looking forward to that but I am at the same time.


The other night Eric and I went through some photo albums while cleaning out the basement some more. It was also to see so many old photos of my great grand parents, my grand parents, and my parents along with other family members that were around my age. Pretty neat. I'll have to post some picture of them soon. I LOOOOVE old time stuff. Such a history dork.



Poor guy could hardly stand up once I got him home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment