Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crazy Shit My Boyfriend Says ~

A friend of mine, has a blog called "Crazy Shit My Boyfriend Says". After this afternoon, that is all I could think about.

This afternoon Eric and I headed to Sears to get a new washer, since ours was confirmed dead yesterday. After picking a delivery date, swiping the credit card, and getting receipt we walked out in to the mall and figured we'd grab something eat while there. We got some Japanese food, scarfed it down, and then headed back towards the Sears exit, to walk out that way to get out to the car.

I was walking about 3-4 feet in front of Eric and all of a sudden he scurries up next to me and kind of leans in and says:
"Hey hon..."
I answer with "what?"
"Back there, did you walk thru... a cloud of... some kind of weird smell?!"
I kind of gave a weird look and said "No, why?"
"You didn't!?"
I then replied with a "I burped...."
He then said "Good God!"
And I just lost it laughing hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment