Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

New House

The last few days I have been going back and forth with our realtor out west after signing the contract on my house and forwarding it on to her to see. Well the good news is, we have put an offer down on a house and put down some money for it to be held till the court approves or disapproves our offer.

At this point, I think we have a pretty good chance at getting this house. It has been on the market for 275 days and they have dropped the price over $35k since it was listed back on 01/2011. At this point they just want to move the house and I am more then willing to help them out with that. I found this house a few months ago while searching and looking at homes on the internet. It was pretty amazing to be able to walk around in the houses I had been looking at on the internet while we were out there. I wish I had taken pictures of the houses while out there, but the pictures on the internet will have to do for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment