Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life, Moving, & Work

About a month ago I filled out I'd say 20 applications online. After being out in NV, talking to our realtor out there, and meeting with a loans officer, I was able to set a path for me to get from here to there with a job. First and foremost, I need a job here that they have out in NV. Second I need a job here that is willing transfer me to one of their locations out there.

Sept 25th was that day! I received a called and was happy to have a over the phone interview. It was recorded and then was sent off to the store for management review. The guy whom I had the phone interview with was very please with how it went and had high hopes of getting me in to a in person interview.



Wednesday the 28th I got a call back asking me to come in for a face to face interview. So that was done on Friday the 30th. That interview was great! The assistant manager was impressed and told me to keep an ear out for a third interview after he went over it with his boss. Tuesday morning they called me again to come back in for a third and final interview with the store manager. I went in there yesterday, went over everything with him, and he was happy and welcomed me on board. YES! It isn't "official" till they get my drug test back, but I already know I passed it. Talking about drug test, that had to be the fastest in and out of any drug test I have ever had to do. I literally walked in, handed them my paper work, filled out a sheet, was taken in to the back, given a cup to pee in, peed, gave it back and was out the door. No more then 10 minutes!

I was happy! I even still had time to meet up for lunch with Eric's grandmom and him. That is always a trip and the food is always good. I hate passing those days up! Over the past 8 years, I have grown to really dig the lady.


IN OTHER GOOD NEWS...


We had a person stop by yesterday evening to check out the house. The realtor he had was pretty nice and his client was over all happy. They were the first people to actually not just walk through the house and be back out with in 2 minutes. They spent time asking me questions and over all were here for about 25 minutes. I don't mind and I always like when they ask questions! I've lived here since I was 2, I sure as hope I'd be able to answer any questions that they may have. I really hope he liked it as much as he led me to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment