Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back on track

I can say I'm back on track. Today I received a great phone call telling me when I start my new job. I can't be any more pleased about this, THIS is EXACTLY what I had my goal set for and damn I did it! It feels AMAZING!


Also this afternoon I drove up and saw my horse. It's been rainy here for the past few days and having him on full care, I got lazy. It was okay though, I was greeted by a very muddy horse who just wanted his ears scratched and was happy to give me head bonks in return. I also secretly think he thinks if he looks cute enough and acts like a gentleman I'll break him out of his quarantine paddock! Sorry buddy, can't happen. Not just yet, at least.







All in all, despite it being a rainy, chilly, muggy, cloudy, yucky fall type day that everyone seems to be complaining about.... I can easily say my day was all sunshine and warm weather for me (in my world!)



I forgot to add this~~~~



My barn owner approached me today and told me that she has a boarder leaving at the end of the month, so Topper will be able to have a stall beginning next month, and with that I will have a nice roomy tack locker. YAY for a beautiful stall along with no longer using my car as my tack shed. The two pictures are from Kim's website. Such a nice farm!





1 comment: