Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Getting Closer

Electrician has been called. Will be here Thursday between 12pm and 3pm. Hope he is able to fix our few problems.

Eric and I need to scrape and re paint the bathroom ceiling along with the front porch steps. Silly lead paint fears due to it chipping from the home appraiser.

Toppers hauling trip has been completely paid for. He is set to ship out on Nov 12th. My friend Maria will be getting him at her place out in Cold Creek near Las Vegas. Total for him was $1224.00. Not bad as I was thinking it would be over $2k easily.

We're trying to get rid of stuff that we can not take with us or no longer want. Craigslist has become my best friend as of late.

Settlement is on the 22nd, I hope we can stay here till at least Thanksgiving due to Erics family throwing Thanksgiving, which is always amazing and I'm going to really miss it.

Ah the closer we get, the more depressed I become. As much as I've said I hate this house, it is becoming hard knowing that the house I grew up in from 2 years old to nearly 28 years old, I'm finally leaving, giving up, selling, and will never be able to set foot in it again. It is sad and hurts but I have got to get out of Baltimore city along with making my dreams come true.

Next up hard core packing and getting a uHaul. OH BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment