Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

An update!

I really am bad at posting on here. I post on Facebook and not here, which is the complete opposite thing I want to do.

Life is good. Cobre' is great! I've fallen in love with two barn cats named Joey and Sweetheart. I'm still working too much.

Anyways a few things...
Easter was great! I had breakfast with friends, barn time with cats, rode a bit, relaxed, took a mishap shower in the process (Thanks Cobre'), relaxed out in the sun, and just enjoyed the lovely weather.

Cobre' farted and bucked. I about died laughing. He was not amused. I wrote the following blurb to Jen
Dear Jenn, this is a Corbe'... 
I'd like to put in a complaint with you about my person. You see today we were going great in the outdoor arena and my person asked me to canter, and I did. Just fine mind you, but you see I kinda was a bit gassy and let one big fart riiip and it scared the bejesus outta me!!! I bucked at whatever loud-tooting demon was behind my butt and as scared as it made me, this person who you sent me to be with... almost fell off of me... from get this... laughing at me!!! All because I kicked a fart demon and apparently won because it ran away from us. I won and saved the both of us but all she did was cry laughing as I cantered off and away to safety with the both of us. How rude!!
Pony is not amused



Cobre's DNA results came back, I registered him with the PFHA. We can now do things within the PFHA. YAY!




And a bunch of pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment