Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017




Having this week off has just been amazing. Being able to spend most of my day at the barn working with Cobre' has been wonderful!
I sold my western saddle and bought an Aussie, which I just LOVE!


We went on a great trail rider across the road yesterday, as always he did fabulous!



 
It was SUPER windy


Clean round pony!

 
We found the white bag that *GASP* flapped!
So we chased it, got it, let it go and made a game into *getting it!*



 I have no idea if he's ever seen a tractor before, but I saw the barn manager getting ready to groom the arena, so in we came to see that it isn't a scary horse eating green machine.
 He startled once when it was right behind him, but other wise just stood still and watched it go around and around and around the arena.

Eating with a bit in, is a big challenge for him. He's learning!


Also today we worked on neck reining


 
He'll get it

No comments:

Post a Comment