Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Windy Play Day

Our barn had a jumping clinic today.



It was fun to watch other people ride and just spend time with my guy.



Connie and Hal

Also how many times do you hear someone tell you, that you protect the dog from the cat? 
Today I had to do so. 
Poor Deja didn't know what I saved her from. 
Bruiser the cat, hates dogs and is one of the reasons why the barn has a "no dog policy". 
Today was an exception.
Becky was like "Hey! I know that dog!"
Small world.

When Linda and Becky arrived they thought maybe they could ride outside... but it was just way too windy out, worse than yesterday! We then just decided to let all our Pasos out in the outdoor arenas to let them run and play.  Cobre' had Donny, and Monte in with him. On the other side of the fence, there was Cree (the stallion who has never been turned out with other horses before~HE DID FANTASTIC!) and Cole who told Cree he was boss.
 Cree is so beautiful and smart and wasn't looking to be boss. He just wanted to play and run with the other horses. Everyone played, rolled, ran, rolled, ran, stretched and had a good time I would say for about an hour.


Cobre' really liked Cree



I wish I had my good camera with me. I have to start bringing it with me because my camera phone just doesn't cut it at all. Also I hope this wind stops soon. It is horrible!

1 comment: