Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Saddle Woes

I can not for the life of me find a saddle that A. Fits my mare B. Fits me C. Is correctly made!

For the past year I have been saddle searching. I found a saddle last January that I bought fitted to my mare. It fits her, is made decent but it doesn't fit me as much as I wish it would.

I have bought and sent so many saddles back in this last year that it is just sick at the amount I have wasted on shipping alone.

My CTK endurance saddle that I've been living with for the past months has grown old on me with it not fitting me. So I figured I would just buy another CTK saddle only this time a bigger seat and western style. Should be fine right? WRONG!

Yesterday I get the saddle that I bought from CTK Saddlery and I'm just horrified! The saddle is A. To big for me B. Doesn't fit me mare C. Is rusty and so dried out that the leather is like cardboard.

I AM PISSED! I wrote the seller a nasty email and demanded to send it back for a refund.
THIS IS NOT A NEW SADDLE BY ANY MEANS!

WTF?! How could anyone pass this saddle off as "new"...


Oh well. I should just stick to what I have now, but damn it! I'm a hard head!











No comments:

Post a Comment