Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bathroom catastrophe

Well now I know why my electric bill has been through the roof for the past month or two. Looks like I'm going to need a whole new bathroom after this shit is done. FUDGE!

Apparently the shower has decided that it needs to wash the floor... with hot water but the floor isn't wet, it's just sunk in and has caused a fun house effect. I could hear water running down the wall in the hall way and the closet has turned into a sauna. 

Oh and it all makes sense now, as to why we can't take a shower that has hot water for more then 5 minutes.

Thank god for good friends who know the handyman trade because if not, I'm sure I would still be sitting in a house that was slowly flooding out underneath. Can't complain to pay a friend $15 for him to come over, pull part of the wall out and find the source of where the water was coming from and put a valve on it, so we could turn it off. Yes it is just a minor fix BUT now I'll need to gut the entire bathroom. I guess this is what I get for saying how much I could not stand the wall paper in that room. LOL 

Oh well. Life goes on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment