Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holding Pen Loop on Wheeler

FINALLY! Yesterday I went on a great ride called "The Holding Pen Loop" on Wheeler Pass. It was a very easy, laid back ride. Scale was a 3 out of 10. Met some really nice folks who I hope I'm able to ride with again many more times in the future.

The day started out with me waking up at 6:30am, rolling out of bed, feeding the horse, ate breakfast myself, went back out in the freezing cold and tacked the mare up and let her continue eating. 8am rolled around and Kathy picked us up. Loaded up and off we went. Drove down and around the corner and up the mountain. Packed and got the horses out and ready, waited around for the rest of the group to show up. They showed up and off we went.


Pictures of course























<--more-->

2 comments: