Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

When life throws you lemons... you adopt a horse?


It's been quite a few years since I've logged into this blog. A LOT has changed.
The good, the bad, and the ugly has happened, but I'm back and in a great spot in life. I can't complain.

I got out of the horse world back in late 2013 and ended up moving in 2014 to Cali. In spring of 2015, I ended up moving to Utah, and I'm still out here. Some days I think I'm crazy for staying... but over all I've kind of fell in love with this place, except for the inversions.... I don't love them at all. I won't bore you with my past, as it's over and done with and I've moved on. So with that said....

I adopted a horse and he arrived yesterday.

Please meet Cobre' <3



I adore him and have since December 2016. I only saw him from a distance while visiting my friend and my old mare Legacy.  I'm not sure what clicked but something did and I when I drove back to Utah after my December vacation, I pretty much told my friend "If and when he is put up for adoption, please let me know as I can't get him out of my head." So it began.

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you! Hope to hear lots more in the coming months <3

    ReplyDelete