Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Present...

Never thought I would mover 2500 miles away, and only be in town 4 days before I found my new dream horse. Sunny was everything I ever wanted in a horse. Sadly I had to leave her back in Maryland. My goal was to come out here and look for another horse that suited me and was something like Sunny. Little did I know I would find a horse who was just about exactly like Sunny but just a different color. I swear this little mare is Sunny to a T. No joke. I used to call Sunny my little Spit Fire... Guess what this mares name is... Spit Fire. Creepy! Well I got her and hopefully she'll be in my yard within the next month. Only thing holding that back is, lack of fencing. Which is in the works.


Legacy of Fire aka Spit Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment