Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cat Escape

Eric and I just spent the last 4 hours looking everywhere for our cat Hedwig. She became unaccounted for after the home owner came and hooked our dryer and washer up at 12pm today. We ripped everything down and out, ripped what the home owner did for us apart, looked under the house, walked around the entire property, drove around the block, ripped the house apart a little more. Went back out side and ripped the paneling around the house out again, I left a flash light beaming in a little crack while I went back in for a screwdriver to take another panel down. I came back out, moved the flashlight and LO AND BEHOLD I SAW A LITTLE FACE LOOKING BACK AT ME AND IT MEOWED! I yelled for Eric to get over here because she was right there! Eric and I were just about in tears coaxing her back out to us. So pissed off yet so stupid happy right now. Words can't describe it! My favorite cat could not have gone missing, and not finding her was not an option for us. Just glad she is back in the house safe and sound.

<3 this cat!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment