Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Riding + Dogs

I had off on Friday and the weather couldn't have been nicer. So I tacked up the pony and off we went. I wanted to go ride out to the paint ball place, so we got near it but I didn't want to get to close since I wasn't sure of the set up of the place and the hours it was open.

Along the way we found a little grass patch, so of course I had to stop and Leg munch for a few. :)

It seemed to perk her up and we continued on our ride.

The area we rode around.




And a small dog update:
Howie and Mitchell are getting along great. Mitchell is showing/teaching Howie how to play and just be a pup, since he seems very standoffish towards any kind of toy or "game".

I was glad to see them playing together yesterday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment