Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Being an adult isn't fun!

And I often wonder why I had to grow up. I mean being a kid was sooo much better. No bills, no responsibly, I had all the time in the day to do whatever I please, whenever I pleased. //SIGH//

I'm not to good at this update thing. The last few days have been countless trips to Home Depot to buy things for the new house. We got two awesome toilets installed and I LOVE the both of them! I never thought I would like a shitter so much!

American Standard Champion 4 Complete No Tools Right Height 2-Piece Elongated Toilet in White.
It says it could flush a bucket of golf balls and damn I do believe it would, maybe even more. It is oh so silent too.


Two days ago I contacted the roofer that my Realtor uses. He came out and we signed papers. Work is supposed to start tomorrow* but we are going to have 40mph winds tonight and into tomorrow, so I am not holding my breath on that. Also I'm in dire need to find someone to repair our swamp coolers on the house as they both need a good cleaning, new pads, and to get back up and working again. BLAH! Money... it is now flying out of my bank account. YUCK! And this is why I say I wish I was a kid again. I never worried about the roof over my head, the AC, or even if I had a good working shitter.



I need to go ride my horse, need some time away and to myself.
Here are the three rides we did so far at this new house. :)


This one was the first outing, we didn't go to far as I wasn't sure what was out there and she hadn't been ridden in a few weeks.

The second day out, I just wanted to ride and ride and ride till I got lost. Thankfully for Art Bell's antennas that surround his property, I can't really "get lost", as I just need to look around for a minute and see those antennas high up in the air. Good thing for a homing beckon as I am horrible with N,S,E,W and directions in general.

For our third ride, we got adventurous! It was a great laid back ride! I may go and do it again today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment